Soap and Blotting

2/01/2018


Hello Hello!
I was meant to have this up on Monday...but work and a few bits and bobs related with my Masters degree happened and I had to hold on. But better later than never right?
Soap&Glory has been a cult brand for me ever since I heard bloggers like Zoella mention it. That made me curious and sparked interest. A while ago my mother sent a package that contained these two beauties from the "One Heck of a Blot" range and I could not be more excited! 


One Heck of  Blot Primer
I asked my mum to get me this primer a while ago and for some reason it took me longer to try it out than what I expected. Once I finally did it, I realised how foolish I had been. It isn't as silicone based as I thought it would be, which my skin graciously liked. After using it for a while I find that this primer helps my make up last a bit longer and helps with the appearance of my pores - specially in nose area. Also, this primer contains Hyaluronic Acid, which my dehydrated skin loves. Nonetheless, I won't advise you ditch your moisturiser over this. Overall I am quite pleased with it and I have been switching it back and forth with my beloved Holika Holika cotton primer. 


One Heck of  Blot Setting Powder

I believe we can see how much I have been loving this powder. I got this before I got the primer and has been in my wishlist for years since many UK beauty bloggers raved and raved about it. I have an oily T-Zone so powder is a must-do whenever I do my make up. Thankfully, this powder has been an ally. It is quite thin and translucide, which means that it doesn't leave my skin with a powdery look and neither changes changes the colour of my foundation. That is why this has been one of my favourite powders so far.

Meanwhile, what do you think about the new layout? I felt the need of a change and after a quick research I found this template (credits at the bottom of the page!) The only downside is that I lost again my comments because I had to reset my Disquss app. I wish they could have an option of reinstalling instead of having to get a new one every time I happen to change my layout. Any thought?


   

Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.