New acquisitions

7/28/2017


Guess who is finally trying to get some blog work done? I am currently on vacation but I thought this would be the perfect timing to work around a few posts. With that in mind, I'll be sharing a few things I've got during the last couple of months. A few of these ( specially what concerns skin care) are replacements of things that had previously run out or thought it was time to switch. I also had to grab sun protection since the summer time kicked with full force (and still I wasn't able of saving myself from getting a sunburn on my shoulders....)
As for the make up, the only really expandable thing here are the lip stains (aka matte liquid lipsticks) because I was really in need of the rest. Except the highlighters but those were a gift to myself for surviving my degree without getting insane. (hurray!) 




Piz Buin Allergy Sun  Sensitive Skin Spray SPF 50+
Sunburns are a natural hell. And when you look like a sheet of paper or a white wall like me, you can turn into a lobster in mere minutes. Because of that I prefer to spend a little more on my sunscreen than getting just a simple one from the drugstore or the supermarket. Piz Buin has been a staple and usually I only have trouble whenever I ask someone to spread spf on my back and they miss a few spots. Like my shoulders...
Piz Buin Allergy Sun Sensitive Skin Face Cream SPF50+
If I am concerned about getting a sunburn on my body, I am twice concerned about getting a sunburn or any damage on my face. But I am a little piky with face SPF's because I hate the greasiness and not all of them can be worn with make up and that's a little of bummer. Thankfully this one is just perfect for any occasion!
PIXI Glow Tonic 
After months of wishing and trying alternatives I finally decided to get the ultra-famous PIXI Glow Tonic. I'll probably write a proper review about this in the future but for now all I have to say is that this is best toner I ever tried!
TonyMoly Tomatox washoff pack 
After months and months of thinking if I should or not get this mask I finally gave up and decided to get it. The packaging is adorable and I really the consistency of the product. This isn't any miracle or anything like that but it is something that as a weekly treatment might help with blackheads and small breakouts
SkinFood Watermellon Mask 
As I was searching for a seller in order to get the Tomatox mask, I found out about this hydrating mask. I was torn between getting this and getting the cranberry mask but I ended up getting this one for the summer time and leave the other one for the winter time. I used it two or three times and so far does what it's suppose without breaking me out. 

Etude House Cream Filter Cushion Refill 
This one has a funny story. So I still have that gorgeous lilac cushion case from a limited collection that Etude House had a few years ago and since my cushion was completely used I decided to get a refill and try out something new. Long story shot, Etude House changed their cushion packaging and I couldn't place this refill inside the case I already owned. I already ordered a new cushion with a case with a lighter shade and I'll replace that refill with this one and save it until I finish this one. With all of that I cannot tell you  if I like this or now until the new case arrives and I can finally test it out. 
Becca Glow on the Go kit
So apparently, although nothing else from the brand is carried there at the moment, Sephora here is selling the really nice kit from Becca. It contains a liquid highlighter and a powder highlighter, both in the shade Opal. I wasn't really sure if I should or not get this but since I recently finished my degree I thought this would be a nice present for myself. I don't really use highlighter but in recent times I started to like the idea of add a little bling bling to my cheeks. 
Maybelline Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara
I am not a huge fan of Maybelline and I had a really bad experience with one of their mascaras but for some reason this mascara caught my eye and I decided to give it a try. The wand reminds me of Benefit's They're Real...but costing half of the price. My only regret is not getting the waterproof version. 

SEPHORA  Cream Lip Stain
I have a small confession to make. I am a liquid lipsticaholic. Specially when the formulas are amazing and the price is equally amazing. Sephora recently (I mean finally) launched new shades into the colour selection we had here and I decided it was time for me to get bolder shades. I'll be getting a few more for sure so a complete review and swatch will be on it's way.

Any make up or skin care recommendations? I am currently thinking about getting the new Naked Heat due to the warm shades!
Take Care!

Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.