My Birthday Wishlist for 2017


Some of you already know that September is my birthday month and that's usually a good excuse to get a few items that I wouldn't during the rest of the year. This year my wishlist is quite smaller than in other years. Besides what I'll be mentioning the only things I would love to get are books and maybe a pair of Adidas Superstar in Grey (they are gorgeeeeous!!!!!) 


Urban Decay Naked Heat
Do I have to explain why? I am a warm-shade-aholic, so a palette like this is just pure heaven. Naked Smoked wasn't really my thing, specially because I wouldn't wear half of the shade and the the other half was similar to shade from the original Naked palette. I'll be getting this one for sure. I am just waiting for a coupon and two brands that will (FINALLY) be launched here at Sephora. Because there's nothing like saving trips and coming home with a bag full of new make up to try out. With this, I'll probably be skipping Zoeva's Caramel palette since the shade are quite similar. But I am still wondering about Anastasia's Modern Renaissance, mostly because there a few pinks that are still catching my eye and attention. But since I cannot use any Beauty Bay discount code that I get monthly, I'll just jump into the Heat with Naked. (sounds lovely, doesn't it?) 
Nars Eye Primer
Eye primers are a must-have for me. I cannot live without them, otherwise my really oily lids will smash any good eye look that I might try to produce. I already own NYX's Proof it, which is considered a dupe for this primer. But since Nars was FINALLY released at Sephora here, the curiosity sparked again. I know that for a lot of people this is their Holy Grail eye primer and I might fall in love with it as well. 
HUDA Beauty mini kit
HUDA Beauty is going to be launched in Lisbon this month! I have to admit that I wasn't into the hype, mostly because it was quite hard to get my hands on her products. But now that she will be selling her brand at Sephora, I got really curious about her liquid lipsticks. I found that she has mini kits with various shades. I really like the Nude kit and the bright berry kit. But as a start I'll go for the Nude kit. 
Kat von D's Lolita I & II mini kit
Yes! Kat von D is finally here!! (or will be here) I have been dying to get my hands on her Liquid Lipsticks, specially this really lovely kit with both Lolita I and II. The goal would be having both shade in full size , but having this would be enough to warm my heart. I am also eyeing other products from her range (specially those powders and concealers!!!!) 


In therms of make up these are the items on my wishlist. I would probably love another two or three items but I am also contemplating getting more comic books into my collection. Specially Batgirl's new 52 volumes!!!!
Do you have any recommendation? I would love to know!
Take care! 

No comments