October Favourites '14

11/05/2014









Finally! Monthly Favourites...
So, before anyone asks "where's the Halloween look" the deal is...I had too much work and zero time an patience to do it. I tried, but the shoots were horrible and I'm not going to present something that I'm not comfortable with. I'm sorry, but I won't. But, I'll try to do an Autumn inspired look. I won't promise anything, specially when I have tone of work, assignments and tests to do. But I'll survive.
Second, what do you think about the new look? It was and still is , a work in progress. I got inspired by Gh0stparties look (and before anyone says "oh you're coping " I e-mailed her asking about if she thought that it was too much and that I would be more than willing to do change if it was necessary and Kate, who is the sweetest girl, said it was okay to be inspired. And even complimented my photos - yes I jumped like a little kid. But I don't care. It made my day)

Now...favourites. I'll be sincere, I didn't tried out too much makeup, mostly because there wasn't much time. My daily routine consisted in concealing, doing my brows, setting and lipsticks. But Skin Care kept the same...with the exception of some new things. 
Lime Crime's Centrifuchsia is a good pick-me-up lipstick, specially for crazy days were I don't have too much time to spend on my eyeliner or that kind of thing. It's super pigmented and easy to wear.
In therms of Skin Care, there were two items added to my routine recently and they deserve a spot. The Mizon Hyaluronic Acid Serum is the bomb. If you are looking for a serum with hyaluronic acid that helps you with moisture, you need to try this one. I'll be sure to review it during this month.
And the Etude House Real Art Cleansing Oil in Light was a happy finding. It's lighter than the The Body Shop cleansing oil. I'll probably update to the Moisture version during December and January but, I can see this one to be a good choice too. My only concern is it's citric smell. Don't worry, I'll be reviewing it as well. 
And keeping the Etude House theme, the Drawing eyebrow pencil is so good. The best I've tried so far and I'm really happy with it, specially because it stays on it's own for the longest time. Yes, I'm happy. 

And finishing with concealers, you all know why I love the Maybelline Fit me Concealer - easy to apply and leaves a good look. Now, paired with the SkinFood Dark Circles concealer - a perfect duper to the Benefit Erase Paste - it's even better. This duo has been taking care of my dark circles during the all month.
And to take care of my spots, there's nothing like the Aritaum Full Cover concealer, which made me rethink about getting the Full Cover from MUFE, since it's so good and I don't have a special need for another one. It can look cakey ,but nothing that a good thermal water won't help. 

Lastly but not least, the Holika Holika Cotton Pore Primer is the best primer I ever tried, It's not "silicony" and yet, took care of my pore without issues and smells so good. I'm currently thinking about getting the mist/setting set and the bb cream from this line soon because of how good it is. 

So here are my favourites, thank you very much for reading. 
I'll be working on a few posts during this month too, including wishlists and gift ideas. 
Take care everyone, have a nice day!

With Love,
Diana. 

Post a Comment

© RandomlyDi. Design by FCD.